Tuesday 6 December 2011

Cold Feet

I really want to make this hot water bottle cover.  I've been meaning to get a hot water bottle so I can make an awesome cover for it, but I haven't gotten around to it.  My feet get ridiculously cold in the evenings, and the walls of my bedroom aren't insulated very well, which means that I dread getting into bed because the combination of the freezing sheets and my ice cold feet is not a good one.  I think this cover is super cute and it looks really squishy and cozy, and cables are so fun to do!  I can imagine it knit up in a lovely plush chunky yarn so it would be soft and lovely on my toes.

Actually, I do have a hot water bottle equivalent and it works pretty well, although it has a tendency to either complain about the extreme coldness of my feet, or bite them.  It looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment