Friday 18 October 2013

This is how I roll

It's Friday night and I've got the house to myself.  So I cracked open this tasty libation.  Best part of drinking alone is that you don't have to share.


Seriously though, this is incredibly delicious.  I think I'm going to have to get some more of them and hoard them for when I'm home alone.  I'll probably have to convert part of my yarn cabinet into a secret beer fridge for myself...

And then, since I have the house to myself and I don't have anyone else's feet to contend with, I pulled out a bunch of yarn and put it all where we usually put our feet while watching TV.  I'm not going to leave it there (maybe), but I wanted to take it out and see what it all looked like together.


That is what appears to be all of my partial balls of solid wool or wool blend worsted weight yarn.  I might have missed a few but this is for sure most of it.  I'm planning something. The plans are fairly nebulous at this point in time, but I'm hoping that enough of the above yarns go together in enough ways that I can finagle a few Christmas gifts out of them.  Yarn diet, remember?  I'm trying to extend it as much as possible to the Christmas knitting as well.  From what I've got planned so far, it seems pretty hopeful that I won't need to buy much, if anything.

This is a good thing, because I keep finding ways to spend money on myself that don't involve yarn at all.  I'm trying to be good, but some things are just too tempting to resist.

Like going to the ballet.

... And beer.  Let us not forget beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment