Tuesday 1 November 2011

ZOMGWTFBBQ

Sooooo I was gonna write a longer post today, but then a few things happened.

1. The new Brooklyn Tweed yarn, Loft, along with a new look book, was announced.  Holycrapgorgeous.  I need to make this hat out of Loft but I haven't decided which two colours yet.  So excited!  I'm definitely going to be putting in an order and I'm too excited about that to think about anything else knitting-related.

2. I feel like I'm getting mono again.  I'm probably not getting mono, but I feel really tired, my neck is achy and my throat is sore and I've had an alternating head and stomach ache all day.  Good times.

3. I'm re-addicted to Dawson's Creek.  Almost done the first season again.  Are Dawson and Joey gonna finally admit their love for each other?  OMG I don't know it's so melodramatic I CAN'T STAND THE SEXUAL TENSION.

So there you have it.  I promise more knitting related posts in the near future (DISCLAIMER: may or may not meet your definition of near future)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you will put in an order. I am in total like with the Permafrsot blanket knit in Loft.

    Enabler #2 (aka helen)

    ReplyDelete